Our Vision & Core Values
At Radford Academy our approach to learning aspires to academic excellence in an inclusive and nurturing
supportive environment and in helping all pupils to develop their talents, creativity and leadership skills so they achieve their potential as responsible global citizens of the future.
‘Working together to Learn, Aspire, Achieve’ is at the foundation of everything we do
We have ten school aims which are vital to our success, we believe they are highly achievable when staff in partnership with Governors, pupils, parents work together
1. Provide quality teaching and maximum learning.
2. Monitor progress regularly
3. Provide an inclusive curriculum
4. Foster positive self discipline
5. Instil high expectations
6. Promote pupils rights and responsibilities
7. Promote equal opportunities and community cohesion
8. Develop positive home/school relationships
9. Create a professional learning community
10. Provide a supportive environment